My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CHUEN!!!!

A simple bubble tea,
that was all it need.
To start a great friendship,
that last til this date.

We often ask,
at moments such as this,
what are the best words to say,
on such a memorable day.

I know I made it obvious,
& it was clear for most to see,
that those days just ain't the easiest,
moments for me.

But you've helped me thru' the fall,
& I always know you care,
but most important of all,
you've always been there.

I know it was not easy,
listening to me cry,
but i don't think you know what it means to me,
to have you by my side.

You've guided me thru' the tunnel,
til I see the light,
& it's nice to know there's someone,
who would share the burden of my fight.

Why I'm blessed with a friend like you,
this i never know.
But I thank God everyday,
for letting a friend like you, to come my way.

As time past, separate we may go.
The seasons change & it will show.
I will age & so will you,
but our friendship remains, strong & true.

This poem marks my friendship to you,
on such a day specially for you,
here's a promise I make to you,
that I'll always be there for you.


Thanks chuen & God bless you.

2 comments:

Chuen said...

Hey wenhao,you've done and said many nice things to me over the course of our friendship but this poem is one of the things that will last in my mind always.Thank you so much..I appreciate it more than you know *hug*

Jonathan is my name! said...

chuen... this poem nvr stand if you didnt come into my life.. so be proud of it!!! you've been a great friend.. you offer perfect friendship, but your life is full of holes.. esp shopping holes.. lol..