My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Sunday, October 08, 2006

The turning point!

8th Oct-marks the alpha and omega of my life. It is the end of my childhood, the life where i can take no responsibility as i am still under my parents' guardian, where maturity can still be postponed, where excuses can still be accepted. But from today onwards, it marks the beginning of the chapter of responsibility and responsibility and more responsibility. No longer I can be a lazy fat arse(which I happened not to have) and not doing anything, push all troubles to my parents hoping they will help me take care of it, and began to carry the baton as the head of the family. I am officially an adult now.
Although 21st birthday is not a big deal for me, but this year I celebrated it with a heart of thanksgiving... to God for all that He has given me, sustained me, and loved me, my parents for everything they have given to nurture me to what I am today, and a group of blessed friends who each in their unique way, impacted my life differently. I would could this birthday celebration a "BLESSED" celebration! As for my birthday wish, I desire to see the people around me to come to know Him, and take a good taste of His goodness if they seek Him with their heart. Hope that it is gonna be a year of great adventure with God, be a part of His miracle, seeing lives changed thru Him, and witness His people began to grow and rise up to great things for Him, be an ambassador for His appeal in the world! :-)
After 5 years, finally it is opened! The wine that I've bought in Aussie and vowed to open it on the day I turn 21.

No comments: