My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Saturday, February 09, 2008

This time tomorrow!

This time tomorrow I’ll be sulking and mourning my way back to Melbourne…

The thought of leaving home just made me feels so lethargic and malaise! As though I’ve caught this mebournitis! Feel come-what unwell now, sick maybe… Not as energetic as I was anymore, and certainly less vocal & loud (which is something unusual)… but the cause is definitely not pathological…

But yah, from busy schedule to mountain-high studies, irritating flies & weather to winter, homesick to fav-food-deprivation mood… All these familiar voices are calling me back, & trust me it is not “calling me softly with a song”…

But one thing I’m certain, that I’ve fallen in love with KL tremendously, that I love my family & church unfailingly, my tolerance for lousy Malaysian surface increases & I still overcome KL’s “erratic” weather.

I just gotta keep Dec 2008 as my focus!

1 comment:

ennazus said...

Hello, hope you'rea all settled back in in Aussie-land and the jet lag has weared off... Take care, it was good meeting you, our supa supa senior from Melb. (hehheh, make you feel old ar?) God Bless and be good!