My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Friday, December 22, 2006

Noctural Polyphagia Disoder

One of the midnights, I suddenly had a hunger strike after an excessive long day of trying to feed myself with as much information as I could afford for my exam. & suddenly I just craved for nasi lemak, so I decided to drive all the way down my hill (in case some of you don’t know, I live onto of a hill called INTERNATIONAL HILL-sounds cool eh) to go the famous & expensive nasi lemak stall which is located 10mins away from my house. As I was driving, I smsed chuen to tell her bout this sudden craving (ok, I know I’m not suppose to text-&-drive). This is what she replied:

Chuen:- Haha, funny la you. I realized you like food that promotes CAD(coronary artery disease, which means in simple English-diseases that cause high blood pressure & heart attack) like bacon & nasi lemak….

Yah, if you know my family well, we have a habit of keeping bacons & hams stocked up in our refrigerator. & those are my fav. Supper has been a perpetual act that I’ve adopted since I entered IMU, I think it is because of the intense midnight oil that I burn furiously to keep up with my studies. So for those who think that I am still so freaking thin, yes I am still one, but the transition process is going. Decrease exercise coz my extra time is devoted to my medical books, decrease metabolic rate since I am ageing(ageing not getting old but growing more mature) and constant feeding regardless if I’m hungry. I just like to binge, munch whatever…

But be aware, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WHEN I GET TO MELBOURNE, I WILL EXERCISE 3X A WEEK. MARK MY WORDS PPL. CHECK ON ME. IF NOT, er, it is your responsibility to make sure that I keep my words. But before that, I have came up with a “MUST EAT” list before I leave for Melbourne:-

1. nasi lemak near my area
2 .my fav penang asam laksa & sea food which can be found in penang and no anywhere else in 3. case some of you intended to say “KL also got wert”
4. bacons & hams as usual which can be bought from isetan
5. dim sum
6. roti canai & milo kosong ais
7. mee rebus & rojak near my area
8. amapng yong tau foo
9. my fav & selected hawker food stalls
10. my beef noodles at jln silang
11. my air mata kuching at petaling street
12. lemon garden in Shangri-la
13. Japanese buffet in Saisaki
14. Chilli’s & Hard Rock
15. Bak Kut Teh without the spare parts
16. Sarawak laksa (if anyone knows how to cook that)
17. Dutch House restaurant at Changkat Bkt Bintang
18. er, can’t think of any now but will update the list as the ideas come into mind


So you guys, if you wanna bring me out for meal, consider the above list. I’ll really appreciate it, but stuff like milo kosong or roti canai or mamak or hawker food, I think I can pay myself. why not consider funding on the more pricy ones? Your cooperation is much appreciated ;-)

p/s:-polyphagia means excessive eating.

No comments: