My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eaglepoint Covenant Fellowship!

Exodus19: 3 Then Moses went up to God, and the LORD called to him from the mountain and said, "This is what you are to say to the house of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: 4 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.”

I came across this verse as I was searching the word “eagles” and after reading it, I was thinking to myself, maybe this is how the name EAGLEPOINT was birthed. God carried us out of our “Egypt” on eagle wings & brought us to a place (a point) where we can come together to be with Him, worship Him, spend time with His people & hear Him! What a meaningful word.
Eagle’s point!!!!!

No comments: