My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

X-MAN!!!

Situation 1
Saw a colleague C coming from opposite direction while on my way to library. Decided not to be such a snob. So, I waved & said "HI" when C looked at me. In response to that, C looked at me for a while & turned away without a reply. I was so suprised of that encounter that I stood in front of the library for a while, thinking what had just happened. I thought to myself maybe C didnt hear me, or didnt notice me. In the end, didnt bother & just went in to library to study.
Situation 2
Wai Meng & I just finished lunch. Decided to head back to the library ( ok, you guys must be thinking I am this super duper nerd guy, which i am not.. the reason why i keep going to library is bcoz exam is around the corner) and as we were walking, I saw C again coming from the opposite direction. Being born with a nice heart, I decided to wave & say "HI" again, this time, clearer & louder just to see if C will respond. He did actually, by looking at me, & turn away again without any reactions what-so-ever.
I don't think that people will to hate me to the point of ignoring me in such an obvious way. Not many ppl will be so brave to do so. Moreover I hold such a low profile in uni, I don't think I create enough friction for ppl to hate me. Either that, or this C person must be super blur or lagging in response. I think I've learned my lesson & will know how to proceed in future when I see C again.
C, YOU'VE BEEN "X"!!!!!!!!

No comments: