My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Honours To Germany!

Ok, I bet 243 friends of mine are celebrating Germany's downfall against Italy in the semi-final match. Not because they suck or what, but because they have just something against me supporting Germany. So, as you can imagine, when Italy scored the goals, my sweet friends start pooring in SMSes regarding on this matter.
Back to the match... I must say, Italy did play really well. It was a sweet goal & well, they deserve to win. But readers, don't get me wrong. My loyalty stays with Germany despite their lost. No changing teams unlike my best friend, who changed her side twice, first from Brazil, & then to England (which by the way, both lost in the quarters). Bet she will stand for Italy since they managed to beat Germany.
Well what can I say, every end is a new beginning. & I believe this exit for Germany will push the team to a greater level in FIFA 2010. They will be back, better equipped more skillful in year 2010. Although I will receive various forms of torment & belittlement once I meet my friends this Friday, I will not SUBMIT to the critics as I believe, GERMANY PLAYED AWESOME IN MOST OF THEIR GAMES!!!!
Here I would like to add, to those who have the slightest thought of saying anything to me on Germany's lost to Italy, hear my advise first. Reflect on how lousy your team is (except those supporting Italy from beginning) before starting commenting on Germany. For, in my heart, they are the BEST!
I just wanna honour these players for an amazing game: klose for scoring 5 amazing goals for Germany, neuville who although scored one goal against polland deserve much credits than podoski (just dislike him), ballack although did not score any goals yet lead the team til this far, friedrich & lahm who defended well in every match, schneider who although look clumsy but did an amazing job as a midfielder & of course lehmann (who although took over kahn's position as the main keeper & I was kinda unhappy about that at first) saved so many shots from the opponents.
GREAT JOB GERMANY!

No comments: