My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nerd Failure!

For those who always have that small thought or perception that is stucked at the corner of your mind about how nerd CHIONG WEN HAO is, here's a scientific result (which is claimed to be highly reliable & effective as it is proven by statisticians who had done this questionnaire randomly on ppl around the world) :
My nerd score :- 23/100 (which falls into nerd wannabe) (but I have no idea who in the world who which to be a nerd wannabe of all the things to be, me included so I strongly suggest this comment is invalid although the test is substantially conclusive of your nerd level)
For some unkwown reasons, I dunno why I couldn't copy & paste the entire layout/site or whatever you call it into my blog. So for those of wish to check their nerd level, pls refer to this site :- http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im
All comments made were based on personal opinions. For those who wish to comment on anything about this post, pls refer to this green description posted. Thanks for listening!

No comments: