My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Saturday, June 09, 2007

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Freedom!

Liberty… that’s what I’m experiencing now. It’s amazing how 4 months have zoom passed and now I’m heading back to KL again! As I was writing robotically for my last paper yesterday, deep in my heart I was rejoicing. I was cheering that I’m actually returning to KL, the land filled with milk and honey. There isn’t much feeling of sorrows leaving Melbourne, maybe because I know I will return in a month’s time, but yah!

But I really wanna honour God for everything; for all that He has done, pulling me through the moments in Melbourne, giving me love and covering by sending friends crossing my path, providing me with strength and peace as I struggle with my exams, giving me an opportunity to go home to my family this holidays. This is totally unexpected because I remember vividly what I said beginning this year, “I’ll go Hillsong, travel and will only go home end of this year since air tickets are expensive” but well, God opens doorS! He allows everything to happen, and a reasonable price ticket to fly home. AUD875 Melb-KL-Syd… Praise Him for that man!

Today, as usual I’ll do my devotion after breakfast, but I ask God what word He will give me, because I want to read on something about praising Him, about He’s deliverance and power… So as I was flipping through the bible, Psalms105 came into the picture and as I began to read the first verse, it captured me entirely!

Psalm 105
1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
2 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
4 Look to the LORD and his strength;seek his face always.

My feelings are all summed in these verses. All I want to do is to give thanks to Him, to shout His praises and rejoice in His deliverance. His strength sustains me, His love endures forever, He will be with me, He will watch over me, He will not leave me until He is done with what He has promised me! (Gen28:15) It’s just amazing to know that I’m always in His heart, and He cares so much for me! I just finished up my devotion by listening to Chris Tomlin-Forever… His love endures forever!

No comments: