My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Monday, August 06, 2007

Prophetic dream?

Recently had a dream. I dreamt that I was in the church, a church I felt was ECF, and there I was standing on stage – either sharing a testimony or preaching a message. I don’t have a calling to be a pastor, for I believe God is gonna use my career as a doctor to touch lives that I come into contact with. But as I finished what I meant to share, I walked down the stage, heading towards the back seats, smiling at the people around me who were clapping their hands vigorously for such a wonderful word. (I don’t mean to be boastful or what-so-ever) As I reached the back of the sanctuary, there I saw the familiar face of a middle-aged man, clapping together with the congregation but with a joyful tears running down his cheek. He was my dad!!! There he was standing in the church… I quickly walked towards him and embraced him…

I remembered this much about my dream. I woke up, thinking about this dream. Is this a prophetic dream??? Is God gonna open great doors to this household?

Acts16:31They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."

Recently this verse really spoke to me, Rom15:13May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!

Green means fresh! It means growing! It means full of life! It resembles God’s given hope into those who believe in Him… His hope that lives forever, that never will fail or fade, that is gonna be new and fresh every day. It’s a life-giving hope! This verse says this type of hope will fill us with joy & peace so that our BELIEVING LIVES will BRIM over with hope. Our believing lives will be filled with His hope in full capacity. Not just that, our believing lives is filled with life-giving energy from the Holy Spirit. God’s presence and energy brings life to the people around us. It changes lives!

I am praying that God will increase my believing life! Pray that more and more people will see the Christ in me. Pray that His glory will be reflected in me, through me, my household will know Him and His presence reign mightily in my household! He made everything beautiful in His own time.

No comments: