My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Thursday, June 25, 2009

His hand is ever extending!

Just hours before my first paper today, and I was reading a book and stumble across these verses:-


1 John1:9 (Amp) If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].


Psa51:1 (Amp) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and loving-kindness blot out my transgressions.


How beautiful & amazing is our God! That He is faithful in His love and abundance in His mercy! He will continuously embrace her if we come back to Him. I just love Him even more more more!!!

No comments: