My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Just some thoughts...

1. Done with 2 interviews... Thought the group interview was better as the attention was divided to other 5 people. 3 more to go...

2. Am sitting in the library, looking out at the clear blue sky and wonder why I am sitting in the library studying...

3. Finally finished my Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate bar!!! Too distracting and bad for my belly!

4. Attempting to finish Psychiatry this week... Hopefully I am sane after studying everything!

5. Another thought from FIREPROOF "Fireproof doesn't mean that a fire will never come, but that when it comes, you'll be able to withstand it." Love this show a lot!

6. Still loving waiting on Jesus - allowing Him to teach and mould me... 1Cor15:33 "Bad company corrupts good character!" Who are the people around you? Is it life or destruction?

7. Chuen is coming tmrw!!!! Wohoo!!!! Something to look forward to!

No comments: