My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Monday, June 08, 2009

Season after season!

Just felt compelled by God to blog again. Know haven’t been a good steward of my blog, but know that God wants me to put some of the thoughts and things He has spoken to me into words – so that whoever that come across this blog may read it and be encouraged!


This season is a great challenge – unlike what I had in mind (I told Ps M that this semester is a great semester where I have plenty of time to rest/relax/reflect/spend time with people). God has put a stop on those time laxity! And what Rick Warren said in his interview is depicts God’s heart.


“Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, you're just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into another one. The reason for this is that God is more interested in your character than your comfort. God is more interested in making your life holy than He is in making your life happy. We can be reasonably happy here on earth, but that's not the goal of life. The goal is to grow in character, in Christ likeness.” (here for more)


God is interested in building us more than making us feel comfortable! So, I know, when I am comfortable – I better enjoy while I can, thank God for it, and be prepared what God is gonna do soon!


Psa90:14 Satisfy our morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.


Love how God says, as we start our day by inviting Him into our lives, and asking Him to fill us with His presence, the rest of our day & subsequent days to come – we will have joy & be glad!


I’m ready to step into this season with Him with me!

No comments: