My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A different chapter! Chapter of rejoicing + sorrow

15th Jan 2007 marks a new chapter in my life.

Really praise God with all my heart by the tremendous blessings that He had poured unto me. I passed my Finals with flying colours! Indeed He who made the promise is faithful. Paul said indescribable thanks to God. That is what I am experiencing now. I finally and officially can say I am going to Melbourne. The investment that my dad made of me is starting to show profit. :-)

On the other hand, this chapter of life is never the same as previous years. This date was also a bitter moment for me as I sent 2 of my precious brother & sister off to Adelaide.

Many people leave footprints in your life. However, after a test of time, footprints may soon fade, or can be then covered with dusts around, soil, fallen leaves or even by new footprints. But both of them left more than just footprints. They left experiences, joy, memories like a craving on a stone. So refine & permanent! Cravings & marks that will stand above the test of time.
A brother, partner in Christ, friend, faithful servant, super-slow guy, caring & hospitable, KKian (but KL still rocks)… Iron sharpens Iron!!!!!
A sister in Christ, funny & noisy, ever late, my benchmark of lousiness, listener, someone who understands, my SMS mate!!

It grips me tremendously to see them departing away from my life. Not to say we will never see each other again, or keep in touch, but the life sharing that soon take place in my life will never be side by side with them. It is not as if I know both of them for ages.
Chris in IMU, Chuen in Taylors. Less that 5 years but our friendship seems to last since childhood. Tears wouldn’t stop at the sight of seeing you guys crossing the custom. As I was driving home alone yesterday, reminiscing the time we spent together, tears wouldn’t hold. My lacrimal glands were in full activity til exhaustion.

I know God has a greater purpose for this separation. I believe the time in Aussie will be another season of equipping from God for me as I am no longer with my brother & sister now… All battles & struggles I’m on my own with God, which is a good thing… but it is different now that you guys aren’t there. Fewer memories will be built together.

My deepest prayers to both of us, that multitude will be done through you in Adelaide. Let God use you guys abundantly for His purpose there… A battalion of armies have been sent to Adelaide!

You both will always have a special place in my heart. Never will I forget, always I will miss, daily I will reminisce. Keep in touch!

Tears…

……………

No comments: