My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sedentary Sedentary!!!!!

Yesterday was my first attempt to exercise after months of being latent and sedentary. To all who are wondering what did I do for the past months… I was busy trying my very best to revise my entire 2 ½ years of medical sciences knowledge for my finals which happened to be over since last week.

So, knowing that I’ve not been active, I decided to go on a slower speed when I got up to the treadmill… I set my usual time:- 25 mins but my speed was 10km/h instead of my usual 11.2. After about 10 mins, I started feeling incapable of pursuing further, exhausted & running out of fluid. A sense of dizziness came into me & I immediately stopped the treadmill. I quickly find the nearest seat & rested (know I’m not suppose to do so immediately after exercise but at that moment, without a support, I may just collapse & cause a scene)

I bet some of you must be laughing at me, thinking I am some lousy weakling but the fact is, running a long distance is not something foreign to me. I blame IMU for creating such an inactive lifestyle that now I have to find ways to fix it so that when I get to Melbourne, I don’t look so lousy to the point of putting my country into shame. Remember what I’ve said in the previous post, 3 times per week in Melbourne… I’m gonna do it!!!!!

Other than this, I’ve managed to complete about 50% of my must-eat list.

Beef noodles, chee cheong fun near my place, naan & tandoori, ampang yong tau foo, Japanese buffet, some of the hawker food at jln alor, er that’s all for now.

More to come… can’t believe it is 15th tomorrow. Results will be out; Chris & Chuen will be leaving. Sob Sob…

No comments: