My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crazy day!

To those who know Melbourne well enough, they will get a clearer picture who I am about to describe in this post.

Today, I decided to be “friendly” and took part in one of the pre-organised orientation event, which is called Magical Mystery Tour. It was nothing magical, because all we did was just run from International House (that’s where I stay) to Melbourne central business district. And as we run, we holler our cheer at the other residential colleges, in our university, and in the tram all the way to city and from fast food chains to HMV (video centre similar to EzyVideo). We did our orientation dance in front of the public and screaming our lungs out confessing we are a “true IHers”.

After a tiring walk/run/skip/jump/cheering, a small portion of us decided to head home while the rest of the group continues the next activity. Being the “anti-tram $$$” guy, I came up with a suggestion that we jog all the way back to IH from Federation Sq. Normally walking takes about 45 mins to an hour. My idea was supported by Jason (aka Cp) psycho-ing the rest about “All men are brothers! Let’s do it together!)

So we began our madness idea of exercising, jogging all the way back home. Considering the fact that I haven’t been on training since IMU exams preparation, I was worried at first about not being able to complete the jog. But hahaha, I found out that I am still fit. I reached at the same time as the girls who took the tram. Recovery was blissful and after a short rest, all of us head off for a game of pool.

So proud of myself. To those who are checking on me, wondering if I am exercising, I did it all today. & it does feel good. Don’t mind another round of it. My muscles are still fine, without any signs and symptoms of aching.

3 comments:

crushedguava said...

u crazy

lishun said...

wait. cp is "jason" now? hehe. ok. i have made a resolve to give my kids english names in the future.

Saphion said...

Haha..I miss that line 'all men are brothers', we used to hear it all the time from CP aka Jason.

I tot you hardly exercise one, even in KL ;p you sure there wasn't a single sign of muscle ache? anyway..the entire idea sound alright, at least towards the end you bonded with the small group you jogged home with!