My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Friday, February 02, 2007

Homesick!!!

A different lifestyle. With 7 ½ hours flights, 3 hours different in time zone, here I am in Melbourne, the place that I greatly desire to come, or at least, I ought to.

Sitting in this new & cozy room, felt my life here is totally change. No longer I can sit in front of my sofa, talking to my family & watching my fav reality shows, chatting & talking bout it all the way. Complete silence replaced the noise of my family. The sound of vehicles passing by is so clear that I could start counting the number of vehicles. Here in Melbourne, night starts only after 9pm (maybe due to summer).

Had a tiring day after landing, moving my luggage bags that weigh around 60kg in total, walking like a lost tourist under the hot sun of 31deg, digesting the new view that I will soon live with for another 3 years.

Despite how busy I had been today, I can’t stop but thinking what is going on back in KL. & if I am now in KL, I’ll definitely do this & that. I won’t walk around pathetically searching for places that I have no idea where, but back home, I will be seating comfortably in my jazz & know every route in town by the tip of my fingers. Crave for the time & moments spent with my family, and the joy and satisfaction just to see them talking even though sometimes, it may not be pleasing to my ears.

Never felt so empty in my whole life. Not because God isn’t with me, but I felt that things that help shape my life have I now parted & left behind. Don’t know what I will do tomorrow, maybe visiting the city, & praying for a church, but certainly, I will be reminiscing again everything back home. Chris said that I’ll be so homesick by the time I get to Melbourne. Initially in my mind, I was thinking, “won’t be that bad right. I’ll be able to get over it” but I guess, for once, Chris is right bout me.



No comments: