My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Monday, February 05, 2007

Impromptu St Kilda

3 of us standing at the pier talking in the 15deg strong wind weather in our shorts & slippers..
Bourke St, Melbourne city
Do I look like I put on weight? My face seems more chubby.
Along Bourke St walking twds Swanston.
Chung Yu, Darren & I at St Kilda
St Kilda beach pathway & restaurant
Strong wind & waves
After a long day of enrolling session in Uni Melb, we traveled back to our beautiful & cozy but expensive IH. As we walked in the scorching weather of 36deg:-

Me:- Hey cp, lets go out tonight after dinner. Since the tram is AUD3.20 for all journeys after 6pm.
CP:- Why not? Ok. Set then!

As we continue walking, suddenly I have this brilliant idea popping in my mind.

Me:- Why not we go St Kilda (it’s a beach side town to those Adelaiders who were wondering if Melbourne has a beach). We can see sunset from there. Plus, our tram can get us til there.
CP:- Oh yah. Let’s go there then.

After dinner, CP, Darren, Chung Yu & I set off to the beautiful beach south of Melbourne. As soon as we reached there, Cp ran to the beach like a horse craving for the finish line during a horse race & 3 of us running behind him with a funny gait coz the wind is blowing furiously & the temp felt like 15deg or below. We saw some of the locals swimming in the sea, while we try to reduce as much surface area of our body as possible in order to minimize heat loss. Missed the sunset as the clouds were blocking it, but we had an amazing time standing against the cold southern wind at the pier.


No comments: