My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Friday, February 16, 2007

Weird stuffs that I consider normal!

Thanks to Ch who tagged me for no reasons, now I have to go through my life to dig out 6 weird stuffs about me that I consider normal but for the sake of completing the list, here are the 6 areas:-
1. I am a person who loves the most fattening food in the whole wide world. I love bacon and ham a lot. I eat it like almost everyday back in KL for breakfast, or supper. Whenever there are supplies in the fridge, I’ll start feeding on them. I love cheese a lot. If you noticed, I put a few slices of cheese in my sandwich & I’ll prey on the cheese section a few times whenever I go for buffet. I am a chocolate fanatic. If it is not for pimples, I’ll eat it every day & night. A chocolate or cheese fondue will just melt my heart totally.

2. Astro & American series are essential in my life. I can go on and on about it without stopping. Even at home, when I am not watching TV, it has to be on. When I am studying, it is in silence but on. The noise projecting from the TV somehow sustains my day. Being in Melbourne now without TV by my side somehow makes me few uncomfortable.

3. I love highways (when they aren’t any jam). They are my best friends when I travel around KL in my car. It is fast, convenient & less cars. Feel that the entire road belongs to me. I don’t mind the toll price as long as there isn’t any traffic.

4. I hate coffee. I sometimes get headache when I smell the aroma. I remember the times when I took coffee in A Levels just to stay up for Physics tuition & revision. It has no effect on me. I still got caught in my dreams.

5. I collect shopping bags, especially bags from designers. I don’t use them but I just like keeping it in my cupboard.

6. I don’t read fantasy or sci-fi books besides Harry Potter. Many people told me it is interesting but I don’t have a vast imagination & patience to bring myself to read a fantasy novel. It’s just so unreal!!!! Know Harry Potter is fantasy too, but somehow I just like it because it brings out the childhood in me whenever I read the book.
p/s:- Chuen, to have a best friend like me is not weird but a blessing from God k. Appreciate it :)

2 comments:

Jay Low said...

hey, u r weirder than that! wat about cockroaches? dead ones? haha =P just kidding...

Jonathan is my name! said...

cheh.. those are not weird.. those are natural repulsion by susceptible people.. thats not weird..