My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Faith response! Practice & stretch it!

Miracles! This word is what I am seeking now. So you might ask, “What is miracle?” and I could only think of an answer given by Jesus.

Luke18:27Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

Yup, it is the impossible that God brings forth that I count it as miracle, cause like I’ve once said, if things get harder, or more difficult, we can still worker harder & put more effort & we can still make it. But it is when we face “the impossible” in our lives that we realize things are out of our control and we need God’s miracle to come true.

I am in a season of impossible now. Everything seems to be out of control ever since I got to Melbourne. I can’t say what is it but I am 100% out of my comfort zone. It is as though I am walking alone in the wild, hoping to find a right path, a path that I could cross the thick forest comfortably, with the least bushes that I need to path my way through; where the path is dry and free from leaches; where the path is a flat ground without any obvious inclination. A path that can lead me out of the forest back to where I belong, back to a place where I can call home and feel at ease.

My only source of direction is light from the sun during the day & moon at night. & that is what I am looking up at heaven & asking God for. A miracle as I journey through the thick forest. A direction. A way out to home.

Before leaving, I remember Ps Tim prayed & prophesy over me, saying that I will encounter another side of our “Mighty God” so to speak… That I will taste another side of God & see that it is good (Ps34:8) All I can do now is just pray, & hold on firm to Him.

Heb4:16 Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy & find grace to help us in our time of need.

I am in need. In desperate times to see God’s provision & favour, His deliverance & MIRACLES! With my limited mind, I can’t fathom why I am in my current situation but He knows what is His plans for me; that is to prosper me & give me hope for the future (Jer29:11)

Psalms77: 14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

Praying for this verse:-

Ps81:6 God says, "I removed the burden from your shoulders; your hands were set free from the basket. 7 In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud;

Told the leaders about my condition & Ps Tim replied and quoted:-

Gal 3:12 However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, "HE WHO PRACTICES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM."

“I know it refers to if you practice law, you will then live by it .But on the other hand, if we practice Faith, we will live by Faith as well!!”

What a powerful mail… I am edified! Thank God for sending me Ps mail. Not gonna let circumstances defeat me, but let God overcome my circumstances! Not gonna let anything hinders me for living loud & strong for Him!!!

No comments: