My flesh & heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever!


Friday, February 09, 2007

UniMelb, Dockland & Max Brenner

Walking along the corridor of the Art's Building
Another side of the art's building
Lawn in UniMelb
One of the clock towers in UniMelb
Chun Peng & I in front of the Arts Building
Dockland-funky design condo right?
Me & Lilly (from Indiannapolis) on a femur
SS pics

Foong Mun & I at Max Brenner
Drinking my dark choc saktou
Yummy yummy

Check out my wonderful university. The pictures taken are just part of the university, to be exact, it is still at the corner of the university. Imagine how big is the place. Friends in Adelaide, don't get the jealousy going.
Went to dockland after dinner for sight-seeing. Nice apartments & condos around there with posh restaurants & fine dining at the ground floor. The apartments are overlooking the dock, which yachts & boats parked at their respective area. Do desire to stay in such lifestyle someday.
Check out Max Brenner. This is a place you guys have to go. The saktou is really good. It is this fire thingie heated by tea candle and you slowly add choc into the milk & stir it til it become hot choc. Yummy for cold weather. Guys in adelaide, are you regretting the boring & empty lifestyle of adelaide. I have to say, even KK sounds more happening. :-) But will bring you guys around when you all get here.
Everyone at home, miss you all alot. Wish I'm there to spend the Chinese New Year with you all. Do enjoy yourself and remember my red packets.

No comments: